Monday, October 19, 2009

Sunday Recap

Biggest news is the amazing weather!  Soooo thankful! 


Lunch was bought at Central Market-they have my favorite salad ever!  This salad is made with a spring mix lettuce, olives, roasted red peppers, feta cheese, quiona, hummus, pita, and more I can't even list!  So good, and so filling!


I had dessert.  Yoplait Whips.  I warn that I was super hungry all day yesterday so a large amount of food was consumed.



Snack was White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cliff Bar- really more a dessert bar than snack bar.


My hubby made me dinner!  I felt like pancakes, and honestly he makes way better pancakes then me.  (He did not want his picture taken.)  You can see Trooper in the bottom corner helping us make dinner.


Whole Wheat Flax pancake mix pancakes.  Topped with cinnamon, canned pumpkin, and maple syrup!  Yum! Yum!



Dessert was more pumpkin!  I cannot help the pumpkin obsession when we have Fall-like weather!  This was Dreyer's pumpkin pie ice cream!  So good!

Stay tuned this evening for a post about my new French Press and spaghetti sqaush! 

No comments:

Post a Comment