Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Shake for Dinner




Trooper's picture to enter a pet photo contest.  He is dressed as Santa's helper.  I am without a car right now so I could not go buy a doggie costume, but I think I created a pretty cute one.

I snacked on a sliced apple with cinnamon.

I knew I wanted pumpkin for dinner...I am craving Fall anything because right now it is near 90 degrees!


So I made a nice big pumpkin protein shake.  This thing was so good, like a pumpkin milkshake.
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
milk
canned pumpkin

sugar to taste
lots of cinnamon
Blend.
I topped mine with a few sprinkles of Kashi, cinnamon, and chocolate sauce.

Wow, this was amazing!  Now I don't need to waste a million calories on the Jack N the Box pumpkin shake.  Mine tastes amazing and is healthy!



I also had two pieces of cinnamon sugar Light whole wheat toast on the side.

Such a good meal!

What are some of your pumpkin creations?

No comments:

Post a Comment