Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Class Free Tuesday

Well, I found out (after I had already gotten up and ready) that my one class for Tuesday was cancelled!  Woo-hoo! Initially I had planned on outlining, making flashcards, and reading ahead...I ended up catching up on my DVR.  It is really crunch time now at school, but I just needed a relaxing mental day. 

Granted I did still spend about 4 1/2 hours on work, but that is really a day off in my book!


Now on to the goods:















Lunch was Easy Mac Pasta because I am in a carb loving mood in front of the TV.
The usual veggie mix included:  spinach, peppers, onions, mushrooms, and artichokes!


Dinner was early (because I had a group meeting) so I was felling breakfast again!














Cinnamon Apple Parfait
1/2 apple chuncked small
vanilla yogurt
Kashi
cinnamon


 Side of wheat toast with Palmer's new Sugar-free fiber jam.  Yum!


















My free sample of Kashi cereal arrived!  I used it to top my parfait above.  I enjoyed it!  More review to come at a later time.

Back to the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment