Friday, October 9, 2009

Aftenoon Snacks

I really ate my lunch in multiple parts today. 

After I got home, I had the remaining half of my Kashi Sample with milk.  I thought it was pretty good, although I did not taste much of a difference between the original Go Lean and the Almond Honey Flax.


I made a snack plate.



 Cocoa roasted almonds.

Then I made up my peanut butter dip with apples slices.


Peanut Butter Dip
scoop of PB (creamy)
vanilla yogurt (make sure it is regular yogurt so that it is a bit runny, I use Dannon Light N Fit Vanilla)














I use my little condiment dish, put in a smear of PB, then fill up with yogurt.














I use my mini-drink whisk to mix so that it is really smooth and creamy.














Apple slices with peanut butter dip....so good!

It is now off to happy hour with friends.  Tomorrow will be a pure food day fast I hope!  I need to rejuvenate!

No comments:

Post a Comment