Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rainy Sunday


Woke up and planned on a 6 mile long run.  Got ready, loaded up my new hydration belt.



















Got to the park and it was raining.  6 miles turned into one 3 mile lap.  I was soaking wet and ready for coffee by the end.

Came home, got a hot shower while the hubby made me oats and coffee.  I decided to try the food blog trend and use the almost empty almond butter jar to make my oats.


















Almond butter and jelly oats.  So good!

Exactly what I needed.  The rest of the day will be spent sitting inside, listening to rain, and doing homework!

1 comment:

  1. Those oats look amazing! And I feel you on runing in the rain. Totally why I went with the apartment complex gym treadmill instead of the rainy outdoors tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete