Thursday, October 15, 2009

I am Always hungry

It is true. I feel like I am always hungry.  Working my brain all day makes me tired and hungry!


I cheated on lunch.  I ate this tuna salad kit.


With carrots and hummus on the side.


And the other half of my Okios with half a Fiber One bar.  And chocolate sauce!
Then it was off to school.


Dinner was really breakfast.  I used instant oatmeal ( I am out of regular oats), with peanut butter, pumpkin, and the other half of my Fiber One bar.  I pretty much put the whole pantry in my oatmeal tonight...and it was good.


Had a piece of cinnamon sugar toast.


Dessert was Boston Cream Pie flavored yogurt with cocoa roast almonds and chocolate sauce.  Soooo good!

I also snacked on a bag of 100 calorie popcorn throughout the day.

Now it is tax time.

Hopefully the husband makes it home tomorrow- Trooper needs to calm down, and I need sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment