Thursday, October 15, 2009

Early Morning, Real Early

Well, the dog woke me up around 3:30 this morning.  He was whining and anxious.  I knew he did not need to go out because I took him out right before bed.  I think he has gotten very confused and anxious with the hubby gone for this long of a period.  Anyway, I turned on the light, pet him, and told him to let me sleep a couple more hours...five minutes later I hear noises.  I get up and he is digging threw the trash!!!!!  I could not believe it.  Trooper does not chew or touch anything that he is not supposed.  I mean not one thing (which is saying a lot because we leave laundry all over the place!).  After I had to scold him for the first time ever, I just went to bed and ignored the little guy.

I love him to death, but he is getting progressively harder to handle this week and my sleep and school work are suffering the consequences.  Anyway I love the little guy regardless.


Breakfast was whatever I could easily find in the fridge.  I cut up an apple, half an Okios, Kashi, and drizzled honey.


On the side, cinnamon sugar toast.

I have not made it to the gym yet.  I was just too tired when I woke up.  I am catching up emails, etc, doing a bit of work, then hitting the gym later this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment