Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rainy Days



After hitting the gym this morning I made a nice bowl of oats.  Sadly I made the instant packet kind because I didn't want to wait.  I also topped my oatmeal with a crumbled slice of my mom's apple bread.  Yum!

Last night was pizza night!

Sorry this photo is sideways-it would not upload correctly! Anyway, I tried using FlatOut Light Italian for crust instead of my usual wheat tortilla.


I could already tell this was going to be genius!


Loaded that baby up with spinach, peppers, onions, and fresh baby portabellas!   Sprinkled a little cheese on top.


I just broiled this one.  So good!  Still manage to burn the very outer edge!


Very good pizza!  The two middle pieces were a little soggy on the crust, I think I needed to bake the Flatout longer before adding toppings.


Dessert was warm apple bread with a spoonful of pumpkin ice cream...all drizzled with honey!


Received this Luna bar in the mail to try. Chocolate Peppermint Stick...reminds me of the holidays!

Outlining continues.  School continues.  I am ready for Christmas Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment