Thursday, October 22, 2009

Food Recap




I began my very rainy Thursday with a giant bowl of pumpkin oats!

I am going to recap some of the food I have been eating lately since studying has prevented my blogging.


I cooked a nice big spaghetti squash.  I actually had to have my husband cut it in half because it was really hard!  Please be careful when you are cutting these.

Place cut side down for 30 minutes at 375.  Flip over, dress with butter, seasonings, etc. and cook additional 30 minutes cut side up...delicious!  I made my squash bake from earlier this week first.


Last night I used the remaining half for this cheese baked squash.  I am out of pasta sauce so I drizzled olive oil, seasonings, and cheese all over squash and broiled until cheese was brown on top.


Goodness.


Sorry for the blurry picture.  My husband also bought some of the soft-baked Halloween cookies.  These are my absolute favorite store bought cookies- so soft!!!!  I have eaten my fare share this week!

 Another delicious bowl of regular oats with honey from earlier this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment