Friday, October 16, 2009

Busy Friday


I apologize that this post will not be complete, but my Friday flew by me!  Good news is that my hubby is home!

Breakfast was the usual yogurt bowl and cinnamon sugar toast. Unpictured because I rushed through b-fast in order to hit the gym for 40 minutes on the elliptical watching Saved by the Bell- college years-it was the best start to a Friday morning I have had in awhile!!

The hubby and dog picked me up from school today!  I was starving because I forgot to pack lunch and only ate the Fiber One bar stashed in my locker.

I got home and made half a quesadilla.  I did not take a picture because honestly the thing did not look pretty, but tasted great!

whole wheat tortilla
black bean salsa
laughing cow cheese wedge
1 artichoke heart
black pepper

Yummy!

I also snacked on a TON of carrots and red pepper hummus!

I ate multiple servings of hummus and at least two giant carrots!


The hubby snacked on chicken nuggets and these chips.  I grabbed a few of the chips.  They were okay.  For some reason I only like original chips, no flavors.   I love the simply sea salt Miss Vickies.

The hubby and I also hit up happy hour with the school.  I ended up drinking two BudLights and two waters-I must learn to stay hydrated while I am planning long runs!

On the way home we discovered a taco stand setup just a couple blocks from our apartment.  We decided to stop-good decision.


Shrimp taco.  Amazing. Grilled shrimp, shredded carrot, cabbage, and avocado.


Chicken taco. Grilled chicken, guacamole, grilled onion, diced tomatoes.

After sampling a bit of each...

I went with the shrimp taco.  I was soooooo good!  We just don't have this kind of food in Indiana!

After a few bites of chocolate and some more water it is off to bed.

Hoping to get in 6 miles tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment