Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MIA

I apologize for being missing in the blog world lately.  Unfortunately this is the beginning of finals crunch for law school, and studying is my number one priority.  My blogging will be slimming down until finals are over in early December.  For those of you unfamiliar with law school: you only take one test-your final.  My entire grade rides on it; therefore I go MIA for about 5 weeks beforehand.

Some of latest eating adventures:




I started with my cooked spaghetti squash.  I put half the cooked squash in a small baking dish.

Sauteed up some spinach and artichoke hearts

Then layered the spinach mix, cheese, pasta sauce, and Parmesan on top.  Baked at 400 until cheese was golden brown.  YUM!!!!  I resisted eating the whole thing straight from the dish.

Instead I took a HUGE bowl!


Paired with a piece of Light Wheat toast spread with Garlic and Herb Laughing Cow (makeshift garlic bread)

It was delicious.  My husband was jealous.  I am considering letting him take the leftovers for lunch....considering.



Tuesday morning:  a pretty darn awesome bowl of "baked" cinnamon apple oats.
I got up to hit the gym at 540 and found it to be full!  Ugh!  Part of me was glad people are exercising, the other part was seriously angry because I go to the gym everyday at that time and none of them have been there before and today they ruined my entire routine. 

I am eating oatmeal, blogging, reading Family Law, then hitting the gym at 7.  I am willing to push someone off my treadmill! (Probably not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment