Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Rest of my Rainy Sunday Meals

Sunday was a day of comfort food so I ate some of my favorite meals:

Taco Salad and Pasta.  Separately of course.



 A nice sized taco-salad for lunch.  Topped with salsa, mushrooms, carrots, tortilla chip pieces, and black pepper.

I was pretty hungry so I added a side.  A faux quesadilla of sorts.














This was half a whole-wheat tortilla filled with red pepper hummus and mushrooms. Perfect pair.

Dinner:
Pasta time!  I am not a huge sweets fan, but I will cave to carbs any day of the week!
Here is my Cheating homemade pasta:














Yes, I used Easy Mac!  While my Easy Mac was cooking for a whopping 3 minutes, I sauteed frozen spinach, peppers & onion blend, and fresh mushrooms.

Just make the Easy Mac as usual, pouring in the child-hood memory colored cheese powder, stir, then add in veggie mix.
I also add in a large scoop of Parmesan cheese. 
Top with black pepper.
It is really good-I promise!  And it takes less than 10 minutes to throw together!

No comments:

Post a Comment