Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Busy, Busy Day!

Well, as you know my friends from home are here visiting.  One flew in last night.  Anyways Jordan and I spent Tuesday night frantically cleaning the apartment, cutting the dog's hair, and I tried to cram 5 days worth of homework into two. 

I think it went well.

So far today I have oats for breakfast, a Luna bar for lunch, and cocoa roasted almonds for snacks.

(I have not taken any pictures because I was charging my camera battery for girls night out!)

Recap Tuesday:

Snack while doing homework: 














Cocoa roasted almonds.  Love these! I realized the picture did not turn out well because they are sitting on a dark colored towel.


Lunch was really brunch:




Vanilla yogurt, strawberries, cereal, honey, cinnamon!














Side of wheat toast with new jam! Palmer's sugar free jam with fiber.  Pretty good stuff.


Dinner was a nice tortilla pizza.  After all of my burnt crusts I decided to take inspiration from pie making and cover my edges with tin foil before broiling.














Worked like a charm.

Artichoke and spinach pizza.


I had a sweet tooth tonight, probably from cleaning and homework stress.  So I decided to make a key lime pie parfait.














1 container Yoplait Light- Thick and Creamy(must use this) Key Lime Pie
1/2 cup (you choice how much) Kashi Go Lean
Redi-Whip
Better than Key Lime Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment