Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gym Time

Well, after my Power Hour Fit TV series my muscles were so sore I had to skip the gym yesterday.  So today I got up at 5:30 to work off some of my TV snacking.

I hit the treadmill for 3 miles (and watched the end of 10 Things I Hate About You!).  Then walked on it for 10 to loosen up my legs a bit.  Then hit the elliptical for 20 minutes.  Not an intense workout, but my muscles are feeling better! 
Still going to put off the strength training another day because my upper body is pretty sore still.  (I will conquer the Power Hour one day!)


Breakfast was routine:  oatmeal. 



I did it the hard way, in a pan-on the stove.  I made a double batch so I have leftovers for tomorrow.

Routine toppings as well: Kashi cereal, almond butter, honey, cinnamon.  "If it isn't broke, don't fix it."  I believe that phrase speaks to my breakfast oatmeal.





P.S. It actually feels like Fall in Houston!!!!  Woke up to 65 degrees, it is a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment