Thursday, September 10, 2009

Almost Friday

Made myself a snack bag when dicing my apple for this mornings breakfast!



Started this morning with a 3 mile run on treadmill, then 30 minutes of pilates.
Breakfast was greek yogurt, apple chunks, Kashi Go Lean, and cinnamon!
Also a side of wheat toast with jam. (not pictured)

Coffee will likely follow at some point!

Last night was rainy so I decided to have soup and a sandwich. Sadly I only had one can of soup in the pantry. (In Houston hot soup does not sound good when it is over 100 degrees outside for 5 months).
So I had to make condensed tomato soup. I doctored it up by adding a spoonful of red pepper hummus and fresh ground pepper.
On the side I made a mushroom and cheese sammie. It had one wedge of Lauhing Cow garlic and herb cheese, smear of fat free cream cheese, mushrooms, Paresam cheese. Yum!

Also had a pickle on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment