Friday, September 18, 2009

Thursday Into Friday

Well the remainder of my Thursday was a series of bad decisions.

I attended a happy hour event, which led to margaritas, which led to a decision to go out when we got back to the apartment.

Total drinks ended up 3 margaritas and 3 frozen mimosas! When I got home finally (around midnight!) I was starving because we had not eaten dinner. Then came bad college food choices. 1 bag of popcorn, 1 bag of sea salt chips (individual bag of course), and a bowl of Easy Mac. No wonder I have gained the "Texas 10".

Waking up early Friday morning I realized all that alcohol and food binge made me feel horrible and lethargic. It is amazing how badly it zapped my energy level!

I did not feel very well so I had a couple spoonfuls of regular oatmeal. I knew once I got moving I would be starving at lunch, so I packed a lunch with hummus and mushroom sandwich and side of grapes.
I also hit the stationary bike for 20 minutes.


Snack today included 100-calorie bag of popcorn and bag of Baked Lays. Goodness where have my good eating habits gone?

Dinner:
Bland looking salad, but it did the job. Lettuce, mushrooms, hummus, onions, black pepper, few penne noodles.
On the side: makeshift garlic bread
1 piece of whole wheat bread-toasted
1 wedge lauhging cow Garlic and herb

Dessert:
Continuing the bad food choices: turtle cheesecake. I ate abut 3/4ths of it.

Hoping to get in lots of cardio this weekend to undue the bad food choices of the week and get my energy levels back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment