Monday, September 28, 2009

The Week Begins Again

Ahh...somehow it is already Monday night and I am overwhelmed with homework!  But that is okay, because I will be taking a break this week when my old college roommate comes into town for a visit!















Dinner tonight was a salad.  I really had no appetite but needed to finish up some lettuce.  This included romaine lettuce, leftover boneless wings, avocado, carrots, onions, Parmesan.















On the side I had makeshift garlic bread.
1 piece of highly toasted bread
1 wedge Laughing Cow- Garlic and Herbs


[Before dinner I hit the gym for 40 minutes on the elliptical, no running today]

Lunch was quick and between classes.  I tried a new flavor of Cliff Bar:  Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch.  This was a very dense, very intense bar.  I think I prefer the fruit and nut flavors.  But it was filling.
















Breakfast:  Overnight Oats
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
Soak overnight, microwave in morning.  Perfectly thick oats!

















To finish a recap of the weekend- Sunday evening was a salad topped with whatever was in the fridge:
red pepper humus
whole wheat penne
onions
carrots
Paremsan
artichoke hearts















Also, Trooper got a Purdue bandana made by mom (the artistic one of the family)

















'
He loves it!


No comments:

Post a Comment