Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oatmeal like my Mom Makes

Well instant packs of oatmeal were super expensive when we went grocery shopping last night, so I just bought a tub of quick cook oats. And when we got home I made a big batch that I can reheat the next couple of days. So....

Blurry picture I know, sorry. I took about half the serving and decided to have plain oatmeal! I just added cinnamon and honey. It has been a very long time since I have had plain oatmeal, and it tastes just like home!

Hoping to fit in some weight training this morning before my early class.


Dinner Tuesday:
Tortilla pizza

Just a reminder:

bake 1 whole wheat tortilla until slightly brown and crispy
add 1 wedge Laughing Cow
spread pasta sauce
add toppings (Here I used fresh mushrooms, and frozen spinach and peppers).
cover with Parmesan
Put under Broiler until slightly brown

Delicious!

On the side
Black grapes


Dessert:
Key Lime Pie Parfait
Kashi Go Lean
1 Yoplait thick and creamy Key Lime Pie
Light Whip cream

(Must get sweet tooth under control)


Lunch Tuesday:
Hummus and mushroom sammie and apple (not pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment