Sunday, September 27, 2009

MIA

I apologize for being MIA this weekend.  It did not go at all as I had planned.  Jordan ended up playing on a softball team for my school on Saturday.  We found out Friday night when we were at the happy hour, so needless to say we left pretty quick and went to bed.

Up at 7 Saturday, I hit the gym for about 45 mins (2 miles treadmill, rest of time on elliptical).  We then went to the fields around 9.  It turned into an all day event, which neither of us were expecting.  I had a free hotdog at the fields, it was gross and plain and not worthy of a photo.  Finally made it home around 430pm.

Exhausted.

Purdue had a big football game at 8pm we were preparing to watch.  (No more will be said about the game for obvious reasons).  We rested, snacked, then it was time for dinner.  We ordered from Buffalo Wild Wings and sat on the couch to watch the game.




I ordered the blackened chicken salad.  Soooo good.  Too much cheese- I always take most of it off.  But lots of tomato, onion, and chicken!

Watched football all evening and fell asleep at some point.

Sunday:  Woke up around 730 and needed to get in a long run.  I honestly did not feel like running, it felt like a chore this morning.  But, I knew once I got started I would feel better.  I did.  I did 6 miles in an hour, then walked the dog for a bit.  It felt good.

Got home and at the usual oatmeal (not pictured).  Then, passed out napping on couch for a couple hours.

Around 12:30 I took a mini-birthday cake and balloon to my friend who lives out in one of the suburbs.  On the way back got to stop at World Market (mmmm...new wine!) and the grocery store for necessities.

Got home around 3:30 and still hadn't eaten lunch.  I was not really hungry but felt that I should at least eat a snack.














Go-to snack.  Yogurt, fruit (strawberries were on sale), cereal, cinnamon, honey.

I must get an appetite for dinner.  I also have about ten hours of homework that must be done in about three.

Here are some meals that occurred Thursday night-Saturday:













Free Subway sandwich- I added mushrooms, artichokes, and mustard.














Finish off with two pickles.














Spinach-artichoke tortilla pizza (I believe Friday night)














Toasted almond butter and jam sandwich + coffee Saturday morning.

1 comment: