Friday, September 11, 2009

FRIDAY!!!

Well, it is finally Friday. I was up at 5 am to began breakfast and Tax homework. Hopefully I will sneak off to gym at 6!

Breakfast was half a diced appled nuked for 1 min with cinnamon to soften. Then added a packet of instant oatmeal and water and cooked. Topped with sprinkle of Kashi Go Lean and almond butter. Cinnamon was added of course!!!



Dinner for Thursday:

Well, I had work shop on jobs (prospects are not looking good in this economy) and they served us pizza for lunch. It was honestly the worse pizza I had ever had! So gross I did not take a picture! The only plus side was that there was veggie so I had a small slice.

I was starving at dinner!

HUGE salad with lots of mushrooms and scoop of hummus.

Cheese and mushroom sammie again.
Dessert was cinnamon apples with small bit of greek yogurt.

I also snacked on some baked Lays and an apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment