Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Time Flies

I can't believe it is already 730! Ugh, I have gotten none of my reading done.

Lunch: Carrot Cake Cliff bar (did not enjoy as much as I like carrot cake).

Dinner: We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner with my husband's coworkers. I forgot my camera (although lighting was awful so it wouldn't have been a good picture anyway). I ordered the blackened chicken salad. It was delicious, and topped with lots of tomatoes! I did not even really touch my dressing.

Got home and still have my sweet tooth going on, so Yoplait Thick and Creamy Vanilla with broken chocolate covered pretzels, sugar free chocolate syrup and sugar free strawberry jam. Yum!
And now time for coffee and studying. Tomorrow will be Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment