Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back Online


Well...I realize it has been a month since I have posted. I moved, finished up my internship, GOT A DOG, and am getting ready for another year of school (ugh!). I have taken a few pictures of the food I have been eating lately which I will post. My latest find has been the bulk sized fresh blueberries at Sams. I love Sams Club. My husband and I shop there even though it is just the two of us because we just eat too much! Some Sams Club staples for us include romaine, mushrooms, apples, Fiber One bars, and Tyson chicken nuggets for the hubby.

Lately my exercise routine has included 40 to 50 mins of running and elliptical at the gym during the week. On Saturday I do a long 6 mile run outside.

As I mentioned above, we got a dog. We adopted a dog from the Humane Society. His name is Trooper. He is approximately five years old and a terrier mix. He is the best dog ever-we got lucky. He is housetrained and does not chew or really shed for that matter. He LOVES to walk, which forces us to not be so lazy in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment