Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back to School Mode

Well let me just recap my summer quickly for you: work, read one novel, went to beach 3 times, lost all running endurance due to 105 degree temperatures, gained 5 pounds due to the Houston lifestyle, moved to a new apartment, got a wonderful dog, made pad thai (including getting my husband to eat tofu), found a new favorite wine, met Jo Koy, stopped tanning because it is just too hot, got bangs, and started my own food blog.

Now it is back to reading and briefing ten hours and day, having class for 5 hours, and trying to have some semblance of a life around that. On top of that I am going to working on getting back in shape, losing those Houston pounds to hopefully get my running time back in line, and training for a half marathon!

For dinner I had Lean Cuisine three cheese ravioli which I added to a pan of sauteed frozen spinach, peppers, onions, and fresh mushrooms.



Now to the exciting world of Evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment