Monday, August 31, 2009

Recap Sunday, Monday Breakfast

Breakfast: same as Sunday's dinner pictured below. Time to cram in homework!




Sunday was a pretty good day. Started my day with a run, and resisted finishing off another piece of cake thus no sugar headache!

Lunch was quesadilla (same as BLT quesadilla but I used black beans instead). Carrots on the side.


Dinner was actually more breakfast. I had strawberries, blueberries, 1/2 banana, greek yogurt, cinnamon, and honey.
This was also a new Greek yogurt. I will be doing a couple product reviews tomorrow, including this one.

Also had half a honey wheat bagel and fat free cream cheese on side.
There was a fair amount of snacking yesterday, but it was the weekend and my week was stressful. I had some pistachios, cantaloupe, 100 calorie pack Chips Ahoy, and some delicous homemade banana bread! Lucky to have a friend that bakes.

Trooper also went on his first play date yesterday, he had a blast! He wore himself out chasing Elphie around, and even laid down in the car on the way home. At home he did have to get a bath after missing a few jumps over the mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment