Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Slept in 30 minutes, Now hours of briefing


Well, I just could not rise this morning. Luckily Jordan was a life savor and took Trooper out when he nuzzled me at 504 this morning. I slept until about 545. I could barely get out of bed because my hip flexors and shoulders are so sore from backpack carrying. That nixes the 3 miles on the treadmill I wanted to do this morning since my class isn't until noon.

Breakfast was maple/brown sugar oatmeal, with frozen berries, cinnamon, and vanilla protein (repair those muscles).

Two cups of coffee will follow because it has been one of those mornings already.



Last night:

I made a salad: romaine, apple, carrots, onion, and lots of Parmesan cheese.




Dessert was angel food cake with sugar free chocolate sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment