Saturday, August 15, 2009

Dinner + Bears Football





This household is a Chicago Bears fan. My husband is diehard. I just really dislike the bandwagon Indianapolis Colts so I root for the Bears as well. So tonight was football night!


I used a 30 Minute Meals episode to inspire dinner tonight. We still had two fresh chicken sausages from Whole Foods. Jordan had the peppers & cilantro and I had the Spinach & feta. We cooked them in the oven, then topped them with hot vegetable mix that I put in the food processor with a little olive oil to create a relish.

On the side I had corn, a pickle, and fresh pineapple. I like to top my sausage with a little Laughing Cow Swiss cheese!

Below my husband piled his sausage and hot pepper relish on two pieces of toast.

For dessert I had a piece of angel food cake with grilled pineapple and fresh blueberries, it was so amazing my husband ended up sharing the plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment