Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Power Breakfast as usual

Got home starving. On the plus side I got to talk to my best friend on the phone! Yay! Made the twenty minute walk back from school so much better. Got home and ate a handful of honey-roasted peanuts (Jordan needs to stop buying those things!), large handful of grapes, then tried a new bar that I had seen on other food blogs
Did not enjoy the bar. It was very heavy, not necessarily sweet enough to be chocolate, but not hearty enough tasting to be healthy. I took two bites and put the rest away for Jordan. I think it is time for coffee!


Slept in so late...had two hours of homework to cram in before 6 and 8. Today is classes from 840 to 220 so I needed to eat and be full.

I had the same breakfast but added a spoon of peanut butter to mix in. More protein!

No comments:

Post a Comment