Saturday, August 22, 2009

Finishing Friday

After classes Friday I came home I took Trooper on a walk.

For a snack I had a bag of Baked Lays potato chips (not pictured). I then went to the school's first happy hour. I had planned on only having one drink so that I could get in a good run this morning. One drink turned into three and I could feel the dehydration headache almost immediately....ugh.

The husband and I did not stay out too late, on our way home we smelled the pizza place (New York Pizzeria) that is located in the bottom of our parking garage. After smelling it everyday since we have moved here we decided to splurge and order some. We went inside and were overwhelmed with even more deliciousness! We looked at the menu and ordered the large vegetarian. We went across the block to our apartment, took the dog out for a walk and when we got done the pizza was ready.

The pizza had tomatoes, spinach, onions, red/green peppers, mushrooms, and black olives. The vegetables were fresh and cooked to slighlty firm perfection. Overall, I did not find the pizza amazing. The crust was a little flimsy and soggy. The pizza got better the closer you got to the crust end. There is a pizza place downtown named Franks which has the best ever vegetarian pizza. Franks pizza really loads on the vegetables (although I do feel New York's vegetables were fresher) and has just the right thicknees crust that is crispy and chewy at the same time. But...I did enjoy the slice of pizza!


Jordan and I also splite a slice of cheesecake (not pictured). When Jordan is eating something with me it usually gets eaten before I can get to the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment