Sunday, August 23, 2009

Central Market Date


Snack: grapes!

Lunch: Well, Jordan and I wanted to get out of the house and we are lame so we had a Central Market date. It was great! It was the Hatch Chili festival so we got to try all kinds of foods with fresh chilis. We also bought some local salsa made with avocado and cucumber.

And....we got to pickup my favorite salads for lunch! These things are so filling! I will likely not eat dinner because it is that much food! The picture is bad, and I was in a hurry to eat so I did not realize it until now. But, trust me....delicious!!!!



I had gotten up at 7 this morning and did a 6 mile run (10 minute/mile average...ugh too slow!). I came home and made up some muffins for Jordan, and I had my cinnamon roll yogurt, fresh blueberries, and toast with peanut butter and cinnamon.





No comments:

Post a Comment