Friday, August 21, 2009

TGIF

Well, I accidentally slept in until 520, but I was not going to have time to hit the gym before class anyway. Walked the dog, fixed a packet of Kroger's Fit Lifestyle apple, raisin, nut oatmeal and began to read tax.


Dinner Thursday night: I was so unmotivated. I have blisters, my book bag is so heavy it cuts into my shoulder blades by the end of the day, and to top it off I carry it in 100 degree heat. Jordan had more leftover artichoke pasta.

I made Easy-Mac, added 1 wedge laughing cow cheese, frozen peppers, frozen peas, two large white mushrooms (vegetables were sauteed). I of course sprinkled this all with Parmesan cheese.



I followed this with a piece of Angel Food cake which I cut in half and spread Yoplait thick & creamy mixed berry into. I then sprinkled with cinnamon. This was a perfect summer dessert!




Lunch:
Was a prepacked fat-free tuna salad kit. I did not take a picture because I was in a hurry to walk
the dog and get to class on time.

Snack:
Baby carrots and wedge of laughing cow Swiss cheese. Delicious brain food!

No comments:

Post a Comment