Monday, August 17, 2009

Rise and Not So Shiny

Well at 445 am the alarm went off. The dog did not stir, so I hit snooze. At 5 am I was up, to finish off Property briefing for an instructor who I assume will make my life hell.

Breakfast: Yoplait Thick and Creamy Vanilla, blueberries, cinnamon, honey + half a cinnamon raisin bagel with fat free cream cheese+ h2O to start hydrating for the nice 100 degree walk to class

On School: I have decided to walk the 12 or so blocks even though everyone in Midtown drives because 1) I am not lazy and walked way more than that 3 times a day in college and 2) I am not lazy and need to stop being so lazy just because everyone else in and 3) I need to keep active anyway I can

After trying to find a reason to drop ( I am pretty unemployable) I must finish briefing Property, review the 45 pages of Tax reading (proof God hates me) and pack my twenty-five pounds of books to carry to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment