Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Law School has officially taken over my life




Today for breakfast: Yogurt (Yoplait Thick and Creamy cinnamon roll, yum!), with the rest of my fresh blueberries, cinnamon, drizzle of honey. Also had a piece of toast, had to sacrifice and use my husbands white bread because I am out of whole wheat. White bread is just so bland! I did not take a picture of the bread because I just dislike white bread.


I apologize that my posts will not be updated as much because school has begun...meaning my life has ended. On MWF I have all three of my hard classes and therefore spend a lot of time preparing T/TH for them.


Quick recap:

Yesterday, Tuesday, I got in a quick 20 minutes Pilates session before class. I am still extremely sore from carrying so much weight in my backpack up and down the stairs. For lunch I had an Easy Mac (I know soooo unnutritionally valuable) that I added frozen spinach (vitamins at least) and Paresam cheese too. It was actually pretty darn good. I also had an apple with cinnamon.

I do not know why but the picture of my mac and cheese would not upload the correct direction even though it was the correct direction.

For Dinner Tuesday I had, one piece of my husband's frozen pizza. I topped my piece with artichoke hearts, onions, and olives before it went in the overn. I also made a side salad with the remainder of my romaine lettuce which I topped with onion, apple chucks, artichoke heart, carrots, and lots of Paresam cheese!

Dessert was two snack size candy bars. Then a late night of studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment