Thursday, July 16, 2009

Return




Well, it has been a bit since I last posted. Some family issues have arisen this past week and really thrown me off my game. But now it is time to return to what is important: food and exercise. Last night I had mexican Lean Cuisine dish which I of course doctored up with some frozen onions/peppers mix, scoop of salsa verde, and few tortilla chips for crunch!

I also had a side salad topped with carrots, onions, apple chunks, and cheese.

Exercise/more food:
In the morning I did a quick 25 min jog on the treadmill. To make up for missing a workout last night I did 40 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes of weights! This morning my body needs nourishment so...I had Yoplait cinnamon roll yogurt(new obsession) with strawberries and a piece of toast/raspberry perserves! This morning I am hoping to hit the bike for 20 minutes while I work on catching up on my DVRed shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment