Thursday, August 27, 2009

Leftovers Salad

Dinner last night (Wednesday) was what I like to call a leftovers salad. I used up a bunch of stuff that we had leftover in the fridge.

1/2 small head iceberg lettuce (I prefer a greener lettuce like Romaine, but this was leftover)
1 small piece onion, chuncked
diced tomatoe
2 pieces turkey bacon crumbled
2 mushrooms sliced
3 artichoke hearts diced

Topped with...of course, Parmesan cheese and ground pepper.
On the side I toasted half a whole wheat tortilla.I was feeling pretty tired last night and sat after dinner to watch trashy reality TV: Khloe and Kourtney in Miami...I thought it was pretty hilarious actually.

I also skipped the gym and running last night (ugh, so lazy). But we did take Trooper on two long walks!

No comments:

Post a Comment