Monday, August 17, 2009

Photos to Come later

Well, first day of school down...ugh. Summary of Federal Income Tax: "This is probably the hardest class you will take in law school, I am sorry. I will try my best to teach it to you."
Evidence professor: "Are any of you taking evidence and tax together? Oh...haha"

This semester is going to be awful. The saying is the first year they scare you to death, the second year they work you to death, and the third they bore you to death. The work has begun and I am already behind.

On the plus side my thighs will be in great shape by the end of the semester given the weight of textbooks I carry up and down five flights of stairs! My shoulders and legs are sore tonight. But...that did not keep us from taking Trooper on a jog/run through Midtown and to the new dog park (only 4 blocks from our apartment). He was even a good boy and played nice tonight.

I have pictures of my lunch, dinner, and dessert from today and will post them in the morning with my breakfast because I have to do reading for my class tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment