Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Studying

I am quite a sight this week.  When I get up from my computer, there is a circle of books, papers, notes, flashcards that radiates out from the center. 

Not to gross you out, but I actually did not shower for two days!  Yes, that is how intense studying for finals is while in law school. 

Currently I am trying to master Evidence.  My final is Monday.  I will not be celebrating Thanksgiving although I was given a wonderful offer by my friends in Houston!

Please wish me luck in memorizing all the Federal Rules of Evidence in the next few days!!!!

Here are some highlights of food:

Central Market Bar stock up--Yum!



Turkey, hummus, lettuce, spicy mustard on Arnold Mult-Grain Sandwich Thin
Side of carrots and pretzels
Brain Lunch (or so I would like to think)



The hubby and I had baked sweet potatoes last night.  I don't like skin on potatoes (I know it has fiber and goodness for you, but I just can't stand it!)  I peeled my potato, chopped it into large chunks and microwaved until tender.  I then rolled a foil packet and added butter, brown sugar (Splenda mix), cinnamon, and drizzle of honey.  I let this heat in the oven while I microwaved the hubby's sweet potato



I added a little Kashi on top. I like my sweet potatoes SWEET!  We also had a slice of toasted sour dough bread.



I have had a rough week with stress, so the cheer me up Jordan put a costume on the doggie!  I laughed so hard!


He is such a good sport!


Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all enjoy the holiday, I plan on doing a 4-5 mile run tomorrow then studying all day!  The hubby will be busy with football.

Things I Thankful for:
My legs-they allow me to run all the miles that I do
My husband- who is supporting me while in school, and deals with a spouse in law school (it is not easy folks)
Trooper-he makes me smile on even the worst day
My brain-it amazes me the amount of information I have learned in my life
My friends-friends are my family and I am thankful for all of their support

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment