Sunday, November 8, 2009

9 Miles!!!


After not running or exercising this much due to sickness I decided Saturday morning was a makeup.  Since I was going to pick my award for placing in the 10k( my first ever 10k) I decided I should earn it...again.  Hit the park and I pushed out 9 miles.  I have to thank my hubby who ran with me the last 3 because I wanted to quit due to a blister.  I am so glad I finished!

On the way home I picked up some new running shoes on sale!

Breakfast was toast eaten on the way out the door (unpictured).

Lunch was a New Greek Yofurt that I found at the grocery store.  It is about 50 cents cheaper than Oikos.

Such an amazing texture!


I piled it into a yogurt bowl with berries, Kashi, cinnamon, and honey.


On the side was two pieces of toast.  One jam, on PB.

Then I worked on my outline for hours.


Dinner was a side salad.  I apologize, this picture will not turn the right direction.


FlatOut pizza.  I have found I must use tinfoil like with a pie crust because my oven cooks unevenly.


This baby has mushrooms, spinach, peppers, and onions.  Delicious!




1 comment:

  1. 9 miles! Nice!

    At some point, I'm hoping this exercise thing is going to rub off on me.

    ReplyDelete