Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick

Wouldn't you know I get sick right in finals crunch time?  I have a final starting November 30th and I haven't really started to study.  I am going to be in major trouble!  I did about 4 hours of work yesterday then went to bed at 830!  I knew my body needs rest to recover.  I also skipped the gym, hoping all my energy will go to fighting this bug off!

I woke up this morning not feeling much worse, so I guess that is good.  On a bad note, my hubby woke up with a headache-which is how I started to feel bad. 

Anyway, let me give you some of my eats over the last few days:


Fruit and Yogurt Bowls topped with Kashi and Cinnamon(of course)


Toast with Palmer's Sugar-Free Blackberry Jam with Fiber


Butternut Squash-roasted with cinnamon, sugar, and honey---Mmmm


Store bought salad.  This was actually really good, although I realize I had accidentally stirred the toppings underneath in this picture!

Want to score some icing?  (Who doesn't eat that stuff right off the spoon!)  Head over to Megan's Munchies to check out a giveaway for icing and jewelry!

Out for now!  Posting will be slow until I get over this illness! 

Anyone interested in doing a guest blog post on CardioFoodie?

No comments:

Post a Comment