Monday, November 2, 2009

Lack of Blogging

I apologize for the lack of blogging.  On top of my weekend being packed full ( I was literally home like 30 minutes a day) I have been dealing with some family issues.  I don't want to go into details but lets just say there is a reason I moved 1,000 miles from home and I was reminded this weekend.

Anyway let me give you some of my 10 K Run Photos!

Pre-Race-ready to go!
Yes that is my costume!


Getting started!  Boy was it cold!


The hubby caught me in the air, kinda cool!


Final stretch.


Post race!  I ended up finishing 1st in my age group!  Woo-hoo!  I got lucky in that there were only 17 in my age group, but I still did so much better than I though I would given I went to a party the night before.
The one thing I didn't like about this race was the lack of mile markers.  I could have pushed so much harder and shaved my time down because I wasn't even breathing hard at the end, but there was not way to tell how far I had gone. 
Overall, it was a fun race and I am signing up again next year!



Halloween party Friday night.  I was a hunter and my husband a deer!


Sunday at the Wings Over Houston airshow.  My husband got fried and I got tan lines in November!  I am still totally not adjusted to living in the sub-tropic region!


Gourmet dog cookies for Trooper!

Fun links for those in the Houston area:


Cool Polish Market I want to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment