Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Leftovers Creation



Lunch was an omelet (1 egg, 2 egg white) with salsa and cheese.  On the side Whole Grain bread with strawberry jam


What to do with that leftover veggie tray?

We had quite a full leftover veggie tray from our NYE party and needed to find a way to use it up before the veggies went bad.



Chopped up the leftovers, there was also a full carton of cherry tomatoes.


I cooked up whole grain shells while I roasted all the veggies with olive oil and pepper.


I cooked up two chicken breast.

Combined everything in pan.


Added a can of Cream of Mushroom.


Let it heat through, stirred in about 1/2 to 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese.  (I really like Parmesan cheese).  Looks so good!


I ate half a chicken breast and picked out most of the tomatoes for myself (hehe)!


Dessert was this candy coated prune and 100 calorie pack of Oreo crisps.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment