Monday, January 4, 2010

Last Weekend of Freedom


I started my Monday morning with a Kashi waffle topped with nuked apples and a dollop(or four) of whip cream!

Sorry for the lack of posting this weekend but it was the last few days with my hubby before he started work today and I start class on Wednesday!  Ugh!

The last week has been lazy and full of mindless snacking!  Leaving me feeling less than stellar to start the new year.  Such is life!  I have almost one month and half until my half marathon so I have made the decision to change my diet in preparation.

I will cut out alcohol (it dehydrates me and is unnecessary), sugar (try to at least), and processed snacks (no nutritional value).

I am hoping this diet change will be the final kick in preparing for my big run!

Some eats from the weekend:


Tomato bisque with grilled cheese (1 Arnold sandwich thing and 1 wedge Laughing Cow)


Buffalo Wild Wings Blackened Chicken Salad:  the biggest salad ever!


Tuna Salad with apple chunks, tomato, and lettuce.

We also ordered in Chinese (cannot find the pictures!) and rented two movies:  The Ugly Truth and The Hangover.  Clearly we each picked a movie.  I though both movies were just okay.  I am hoping to rent Julie and Julia!

No comments:

Post a Comment