Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Old Hot Spots



This is a bonus picture of Trooper on the car ride here. 

We had to stop at one of my favorite places to eat---Arni's!!! Yum, yum!  We got the lunch special which came with soup of the day and the famous Arni's Junior Salad.

I got the tomato soup and it was delicious!  It had nice chunks of tomato and was fairly thick.  It really hit the spot on such a cold grey day!



The Arni's Junior!  Sooooo good!  I forgot to ask for light cheese, but I just picked it off.  This salad has small chunks of turkey, ham, radishes, scallion, onion, and lettuce. 

How Do you Know you're in Indiana?



This was at the grocery store.  Yuck!  Some things I definitely do not miss!

Training:
Training has been good thus far.  I will give a little recap of the total mileage on the trip thus far.  Remember the key is to adapt your planned workouts to your vacation.

Sunday:  4 miles
Monday:  8 miles
Tuesday: 5.5 miles
Wednesday:  3 miles
Thursday:  Rest + ab work

Merry Christmas Eve to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment