Thursday, August 27, 2009

Product Review with breakfast

Slept until 545 ish. That is sadly sleeping in for me. Walked Trooper real quick then hit the gym for about an hour. Home for breakfast!

Yesterday evening I snacked a ton! Pieces of granola bar, yogurt, handful of crackers here and there. I don't know what got into me, but I was a snacking machine! Somehow I am starving again this morning!

For breakfast I had frozen berries (slightly thawed), topped with yogurt, cinnamon, crush peanuts, and honey.
Side was piece of light whole wheat toast with sugar free strawberry preserves.



PRODUCT REVIEW: Wallaby Organic Yogurt-vanilla

I had mentioned in an earlier post that I bought a new yogurt I was not a huge fan of. I decided to do a review to explain further. I bought the yogurt at Central Market. You can get the large multi-serving container on sale for 1.99-2.99 (good deal $). It is organic. One serving (1 cup) has 190 calories which is a little on the high side for a serving of yogurt. I used 1/2 servings which is more reasonable.

Taste: the flavor is great! A rich vanilla that is not too sour or sweet.
Texture: Dislike! This yogurt is very runny, especially for those like myself who prefer to eat Greek yogurt. This is more like a topping for fruit than a base.
Review: will not buy again

No comments:

Post a Comment