Friday, October 23, 2009

TGIF

Well Thursday was gone and done before I knew it.  And not much finals studying was had.  Ugh.  It is incredibly hard to keep up with preparing for class (for those in law school-you know how time consuming it is) and find time to memorize everything from the entire semester for all 5 classes!

Anyways I got in a bit of a workout yesterday.  20 minutes on the elliptical and then 20 minutes on the treadmill [combination of sprints, jogs, and inclined walks].


Lunch was a sandwich.  It had hummus, tzatziki sauce, and shredded carrots.  I was using up ingredients in the fridge, and this thing was actually really good!


Also a cup of Campbell's Tomato Bisque Soup...pretty good, not as great as I was expecting though.


Dinner was the last of my spaghetti squash (sad)!  I added in some frozen spinach, peppers, onions, cheese, seasonings, and put it under the broiler.  On the side a piece of burnt makeshift garlic bread and sample of Balsamic chicken I made for the hubby!

 

Dessert was all about Fall and Halloween.  Half a cookie, bowl of pumpkin ice cream topped with a few crushed cocoa roasted almonds, and honey.
I may have had a second (small) bowl of pumpkin ice cream with Kashi Go Lean and honey on top-tasted frozen Pumpkin Pie!

Friday is here and I am hitting the elliptical to keep my legs loose for my long run tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment